I just found this really interesting site, a cultural exchange blog, named Gimme your stuff
I would like to be part of this of course...
What do I have to offer to you?
- handmade goods for kids and grown-ups, for example bags, bibs, softies, aprons
- goodies made from felt (birds, flowers...)
- cotton fabrics (see my shop), ribbons, buttons in all kinds of colours and/or prints and felt
- typical Dutch fabrics, souvenirs, postcards, drop! (liquorice), other foods etc.
- Dutch magazines
- Miffy (Nijntje) stuff
- Girly things like earrings, bracelets, hairpins etc.
- other cute stuff that I find here in local shops
- open for suggestions
What do I like?
- blue, aqua, lime and apple green, pink, red colours, silver
- dots, gingham
- handmade things
- fabrics (cotton), especially with nice, cute prints
- things for my two boys (2 and 4 years old)
- everything with owls, apples, birds, cars on it
- local stuff (souvenirs, food, ...)
- Japanese craft things, kawai, zakka cute stuff
- Origami, Chiyogami or other paper with nice prints on them (geometric, flowers, ....)
- Asian goods
- Buttons and cabochons
- retro and vintage stuff
- Girly things
- arty postcards
- colourful things
- ceramics (yeah, I know, hard to send...)
- coffee, tea, sweets
What do I not like?
- Disney & Hello Kitty stuff
- dark colours