April 24, 2009

Dress (for me!)


I was always a bit afraid of making clothes..... You know, with the blind zippers and lots of fabric pieces and stuff.
Last year, I already made a few skirts and I must say, when you start making these, you want to make more and more, especially withe the nice weather coming up.
And you want to make other things for yourself, like this dress. It is from an Amy Butler pattern. No zippers, just buttons. And quite easy to make. But I am still not sure if I like the dress so much and I do not know if it is the pattern or the fabric. Anyone a suggestion for another good pattern for a dress?

6 comments:

Julijasshop said...

I like your dress!! Both, The pattern and the fabric are beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

Noni said...

Mooooooi..... ^-^

Jolanda said...

Prachtig!

Audrey said...

It's lovely!!! Looks like the perfect summer dress.

floortje said...

de stof ziet er erg mooi uit, dus dat kan het niet zijn, maar de jurk ziet er ook mooi uit, dus isschien is het dan inderdaad niet jouw model...ik kan je helaas geen suggesties geven want ik hed die sprong naar kleren naaien nog niet gemaakt....