October 23, 2009

Award

I got this award:

from Nicollie.
There are some things that go with this award like saying thanks to the one that gave me the award: Thanks Nicole!
And telling 10 things about myself:
1.My parents were going to name me Joris if I was a boy;
2.I hate light softdrinks because of the awful sweet aftertaste;
3.I studied Food Technology (do not do so much with it lately);
4.I don't watch much television, but I really need to watch the detective each Wednesday night;
5.I like wearing dresses;
6.I am a lazy sewer, I do not use pins if possible and I try to avoid zippers, pockets and strechy fabrics....;
7.I like to eat raw puff-pastry;
8.My favorite shop is HEMA, I also like IKEA a lot;
9.My favorite colours (at the moment) are purple and aqua;
10.Gerberas are my favorite flowers.
So, here you have some totally useless facts about me, haha!
And the last thing that goes with the award is to pass it on to 9 other people. I am not going to do that, because I see it already everywhere in the blog world.

No comments: