October 8, 2010

Looking back


To a succesful weekend at the Textielweekend in Tilburg.
Had good sales, met nice people and feeling a bit sad that there wasn't time for me to follow one of the great workshops. I managed to buy a re-bag, a beautiful project from Kant Social Design, which will probably continue for a while (at least, that is what somebody told me). And I couldn't resist buying a piece of this beautiful vintage fabric from my neighbour on the market Mijn Pakkie An. We met before on several markets and she sells lots of lovely antique and vintage sewing stuff.

2 comments:

Helmi said...

Hoi Marieke,
Ik ben het helemaal met je eens. Het was een heerlijk weekend. Je buurvrouw had inderdaad geweldige spulletjes bij zich. Succes met je werk en misschien tot ziens.
grt, Helmi

Kimminita said...

Geinig...klik ik op de re-bag link, zie ik mijn eigen ingezonden lapje daar terug!

Leuk te zien dat je zo'n heerlijk weekend hebt gehad.