May 11, 2011

Knitting


My sister asked me if I was interested in a knitting workshop. Sure, I am always interested in doing something creative. When I was young, I learnt how to knit, but because I am left-handed, I didn't learn much more than the basics. And that's where it all started again, at the basics. Knitting a scarf (for the winter, this time), with the perfect wool to start with, because you do not see any mistakes (which I made already of course). In the meanwhile, I really started to like knitting and I found a little book at the second hand store which will hopefully help me to try out different stitches. My goal is to make one of these, but knitted for myself (found via Vlijtig). Must be possible, right?

4 comments:

moncherry said...

En zitten jij en je zus nu dagelijks samen op de bank met jullie breinaaldjes? Kopje thee erbij...hihi. Leuk hoor!
Ik zag net de t shirts die je bij a little lark hebt besteld. Helemaal leuk zeg!!!
Groetjes uit een heel nat en koud Melbourne ;(

P A S T E L L E R said...

i don't know how to knit, i love all the knitting product, waiting to see you scarf ^^

Anonymous said...

Oe die is leuk om te maken! Hij staat nu bij mij ook op mijn to-do lijstje ;)

Helmi said...

Breien, dan krijg ik altijd last van een 'brei-arm'! Ik kom net van je webshop vandaan ziet er leuk uit. Als je je adres doorgeeft, ik heb net nieuwe zeefdrukken gemaakt en er staat een uiltje op. Het lijkt een beetje op je label. Als je wil stuur ik er een naar je toe.
groet, Helmi