October 28, 2008

Vote for me!! (please....??)

Or design a fabric and have a go yourself of course.
I have entered this fabric design into a competition, so please go and vote for me:

The website is called Bon Bon Kakku and is a pioneering net store where you can design your own fabrics. If your design is a success, it will be also sold on the site. Every fabric designed on the site will be published on the site for viewers to see and vote for. They will choose the fabrics to sell on their store based on the results of viewers voting.
I promise that if I win, I will give away a piece of the fabric to one of you!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ahh, your design is so cute, I will definitely vote for you! :)

Heidi said...

Leuk ontwerp. Gisteren toevallig weer een mailtje gekregen van spoonflower, daar kun je ook zelf stoffen ontwerpen he!? Als je definitief eens een ontwerp laat drukken, laat je dan weten hoe het ging?
Ik ga stemmen voor je stof, eerst even een account aanmaken.

Fijne dag, Heidi